[/sddg/ - Stable Diffusion Development General, PyGUI edition]
- fully functional tkinter-based UI with two alternative themes
- negative prompts, AKA unprompts
- wide range of supported hardware, Intel CPU of 8th gen and up is ideal
- supports both Linux and Windows
- supports model choice, SD or WD
[Installation & Usage]
1. Install the OpenVINO repo normally, as per the CPU tard guide (https://rentry.org/cputard).
2. Download the modified rpyth files and replace demo.py and stable_diffusion_engine.py with them. Get from https://www.litechan.org/liteshare/pygui-1-3-0.zip
3. Download RealESRGAN portable executable from https://github.com/xinntao/Real-ESRGAN and unzip it somewhere.
4. Activate your conda prompt or environment.
5. Run "pip install Pillow pyyaml sv-ttk".
6. Run "python pygui.py"
7. Go to Settings -> Configure, link the upscaler RealESRGAN executable, link the demo.py file from the openvino repo, link the python executable you'll be using for running demo.py ("C:\ProgramData\Miniconda3\python.exe" in my case, or you can go with just "python" in the env), hit Save.
8. Run "python pygui.py".
9. Open Queue -> Add Item and do the needful.
Enjoy! Feel free to report issues.